Help her so he doesn’t go in too deep.
Women with endometriosis, a prolapsed uterus, after a hysterectomy, or with fibroids sometimes have bleeding or pain during sex.
Medically, this problem is called collision dyspareunia.
Despite the many causes, there is a simple solution: the soft Bumpi® rings.
One or more soft Bumpi® rings are stretched with two hands and pulled up to the shaft of the penis directly in front of the testicles before sex.
Depending on the number of Bumpi® rings used, the depth of penetration can be individually adjusted.
To pull them off, the rings are also stretched again and can be removed in this way.
Using the Bumpi® Ring is easy, quick and doesn’t bother you during sex.
The Bumpi® rings lead to pain-free and relaxed sexuality for both.
- skin-friendly, soft, flexible
- Compatible with water-soluble lubricants, silicone oil, skin creams, vegetable fats
- Biocompatible, tested according to ISO 10993
- Compatible with latex and polyisoprene condoms
- free from latex, phthalate, bisphenol-A and silicone
- ecologically designed
- durable and reusable